We will translate your presentation in such a way that you can start using it immediately. We will adapt the translated text to slide elements and size, handle all the graphs and diagrams, and involve native speakers. If your presentation features complex design we will be able to preserve it too.
How much does Russian presentation translation cost?
If the text in your presentation can be edited by built-in tools we will apply basic per-word rates. If your presentation has specific design, formatting may be charged extra. However, you can always exclude formatting services if you need the presentation's text translation only.
Let's take a closer look at presentations' translation process. Our goal is not only to translate the text, but also make sure that translated slides look as close as possible to original ones (by the way you can choose plain text translation and reduce the cost).
We start with analysis
The first thing we do is a thorough analysis of the presentation. Everything is important here: topic, drafting style, even the length of words, because in 90% of cases there’s always a phrase which won’t fit on the slide in another language.
When I evaluate a presentation I check each slide to make sure that all text can be edited with native software. I would say that this is the most important part of the analysis, and this is what affects the cost of our services most of all. If the whole text can be edited by a simple substitution, then we can do the job pretty quickly, we'll just need good translators and an editor. If slides contain infographics or images with text, we involve designers to preserve the original design or just place the translation near the image, if identical look is not required.
We pay special attention to terminology and writing style
We don't want your presentation to sound ridiculous in another language, so we don't just replace text, we do a lot more than that.
Here is how we get the job done:
- We are local, we translate into our native language. This helps to make translated text sound natural.
- When we choose a translator for your presentation, we make sure that he or she has previous experience of translating texts of your topic.
- And we check translators' work and pay special attention to terminology usage (in case of any doubts we read on the topic and check if there are other examples of usage).
Formatting to your liking
Choose how you want your translation to be formatted and save not only money but also time! In case you just need to understand the content of the presentation choose basic formatting. If you want the translated presentation to look exactly like the original one, choose identical translation layout. Or just let us know how you want your translation to look like.
- is included into the translation cost;
- non-editable text is written next to it or superimposed, fonts can be simplified or slightly changed;
- graphic elements which don’t change the meanings are omitted in translation.
A slide with an image containing Italian text
The text has been translated into Russian with basic formatting (equivalency table)
Identical translation layout
- is charged extra $3-4 per slide
- text on images, that cannot be edited, is extracted, translated, and then the translated presentation is made up so that it looks identical to the original;
- all graphic elements are preserved (if a source document is provided).
Original presentation in English
The same presentation, but in Russian