Translation of passports is our daily routine! The most common requirement is notarized translation – the entire process will take just one or two days.
How much does it cost?
A passport is a template document with a fixed price for translation. If you need just the main page, let us know – the price will be reduced.
Notarized translation of a passport in details
It’s highly unlikely that just a translation will be enough. In 90% of cases notarization is needed, while the rest 10% either have to be certified by the agency or require no seal at all. Below you’ll find a detailed and illustrated description of the whole process. Notarization and certification procedures are nearly the same, but the total cost of the latter is much lower.
We know the requirements of the majority of organizations
Notarized translation of a passport may be required by almost any organization. We regularly translate passports and know well how to make valid translations that would be accepted. If there are additional formatting requirements, please let us know in advance.
The majority of organizations need just the photo page translated. Among them there are notaries, tax service, pension fund, Civil Registry Office, banks and insurance companies, educational institutions and other.
All filled pages
Migration service requires translation of all pages with data (in case you are acquiring citizenship or temporary residence permit).
All extended requirements are always taken into account. For example, when we translate passports for a seller’s registration on Amazon we file a translation to a colour copy and translate two main pages: the photo page and the registration page.
Здесь нужна твоя цитата, как на сайте ТЭ
No need to come – just scan it!
Order translation from home or office! All you need is to scan your passport and send us the scanned copy. Online payment is also available. Visit us to receive the certified translation or order delivery.
To make a notarized translation valid, the original document and the translation are filed, sealed and stamped by a notary seal. It is hard to imagine somebody go as far as to file a translation to their passport, so a copy is enough for notarization. The only requirement is that information on a copy must be legible.
Is there no scanner around? Simply make a photo of the pages you need. To make a photo of good quality, unfold the passport as much as possible, remove inappropriate items out of frame, make a photo from above, provide good lighting.
Здесь нужен хороший пример скана, чтобы было понятно, в каком виде можно прислать развороты паспорта
We take care of notarization, you receive the finished translation
Notarization involves certain sequence of procedures, but you do not need to worry about it. We will make a translation and provide noratization. You participation is not required.
A translation is printed on an A4 page with a schematic preservation of the original document structure. Notarized translation has the following peculiarities:
- A language pair is indicated.
- A translator’s certificate of proof is added right after the main text translation.
- A translator (registered in a notarial register) signs the translation and indicates their surname, name and patronymic.
- The reverse side contains a notary certificate of proof.
- A notary signs and puts seals twice.
Здесь нужен пример оформленного перевода паспорта с нотариальным заверением
Doublecheck is a must
In order to avoid misprints and another silly mistakes we recheck a translation paying attention to the most important information in passports. For this purpose we use a special set of rules with instructions at every point. It significantly reduces a risk of mistake.
In passports, we recheck names, titles of issuing authorities, dates and figures. There are no other nuances.