Usually it takes us one business day to translate an employment confirmation letter. This is a simple document we have translated many times before, so it poses no problems at all. A target employment confirmation letter can be certified too, and we’ll offer a discount on certifying or notarizing several documents.
Translation quotes for employment confirmation letters
Employment confirmation letters are usually quoted based on the number of words.
How we translate employment confirmation letters
We’ll handle the text quickly, because it abounds with clichés and fixed expressions. But we’ll dwell on data accuracy, double-checking them and comparing them with data in your other documents (if your employment confirmation letter is a part of a document set.)
Our translators focus on detail
In an employment confirmation letter, the style does not vary much; our translators will focus on titles, names, dates, and addresses instead.
We know what details authorities look for in translations, and we will pay special attention to the following data:
- First we'll bring your last name and first names into line with your passport or with the translations you've already ordered.
- We usually don't use abbreviations as is but expand them in target language and provide additional explanations.
- We localize numbers in the target file.
- We translate the text in seals too.
- We mark the target text with references to source graphic elements like stamps, logos, or signatures.
Цитата? На сайте ТЭ есть
We will format a translation file so that it could suit any purpose. We also will take into account your references and wishes, if possible; for example, we can keep a source company letterhead if your file is editable or contains high-quality images.
A translated employment confirmation letter has the following features:
- To make it convenient to use and compare with the source file, we keep the document structure, text blocks and overall formatting.
- We’ll translate all text, including seals and stamps. We'll leave references in places where signatures are located in the source file.
- If we are drafting a translation file to be certified, we’ll add all necessary attributes like language pair, certification statement (if necessary, with the translator's details), signatures of authorized persons, and dates.