Usually we translate a bank statement in 1 to 2 business days. We make sure that a translation has a proper layout. And we double-check all precise information like addresses, sums, etc. If you have a set of documents we make sure that personal data are similar in all translated documents.
Translation quotes for bank statements
We provide quotes based on the number of words, numbers, and symbols in the source file. A short bank statement is not likely to cost more than an ordinary single-page translation. Send your bank statement for a quote and we'll tell you the exact cost and time we'll need to deliver a quality translation.
How we translate bank statements
A bank statement is a simple document that is quite easy to translate; therefore, when translating, our attention is focused not on style but details.
We prepare the document before translation
Customers often send us bank statements as scanned files. We can't replace the text in such documents, so we format the text from scratch and draw up a new document.
Retyping frequently repeated text and recreating tables is time-consuming, expensive, and wasteful. That’s why we convert files to an editable format first. This makes the translation process easier.
Why is preparation (pre-translation) essential?
- The translated bank statement will look almost identical to the source file. Keeping the formatting is more convenient as it helps you compare the translation with the source file and verify the data.
- We can utilize special software to find out if there are any repetitions in text. If there are some, we'll offer you a discount and translate your bank statement much faster.
We double-check the data and pay attention to all important details
An ordinary bank statement contains a lot of precise data. That's why the translation process consists of two stages:
- Our translators do their job first. They translate and format the file.
The translators then submit the file to a proofreader who:
- double-checks the numbers;
- monitors the translation consistency in terms of financial and accounting terminology and abbreviations;
- double-checks the details (for example, in bank statements, a proofreader may check if a bank's brand name is correct in the target file using its official website.)
Sums, numbers, addresses all undergo additional checks.
Proper design is our second nature
We'll format the translation so that it suits most authorities. If there are any additional requirements, just let us know - we will take them into account.
As a rule, the design of a translated bank statement has the following features: